Pages

Friday 3 September 2010

an unexpected rant!

I am fed up of hearing scum bags in my street fighting.
I am tired of scum bags in general.
I am tired of Wigan.
Sick of England.

...I am sick of playing worker bee to some idiot retailer who needs me for their doings.
Sick of saying "Yes sir" and "No madam I understand, it is entirely my fault." to two bit idiot customers who abuse me because of the fact that I hold a company brand to my chest with my name etched across the front.
"You work for them so you are them. I will give you shit you don't deserve because I'm a fucking idiot customer who waits for nothing and agrees with no one."
"The customer is always right" The customer is always right my fucking arse!
The customer is always a dick head.
You can work all day every day with a million nice people and the one you remember is the one that gave you shit one Tuesday afternoon and who's turned your good day bad and put you in a foul mood for the rest of the day.

Ohhh and it's not just the customers you have to watch out for. It's the two faced colleagues who call themselves friends. Who are nice to our faces and ruthless behind our backs. Who will be your best friend for a piece of your mind and whatever you confide in them with they spill it to another and make you seem like the cunt all the customers make you out to be.

And the managers. The ones not much older than you who patronise you and treat you like a child even though they are pretty much the same age and have been in retail just as long as you. It's just that your redundancy meant that you had to go back into a company as a skivvy whereas they never had a hard time of it in their company and are now at the level you were before you got fucked over and so they just assume that you are a complete fucktard and that you don't have a clue what you are doing so they patronise the shit out of you. And you just think, "Fuck it. Get on with it. Anything for a fucking easy life. Don't let this cunt get you down. When they make a mistake and try to pin it on you, remember, you can fight back. Because you know more than they do, you just pretend not to..."

I hate England.
I hate my job.
I HATE  being ill.
And I miss my boyfriend like a smack head misses heroin!

idontwanttogobacktoworktomorrow<3

Oh and by the way. When I started writing, I never expected all that to come out. It's amazing what your brain thinks when you've been ill and in bed with fuck all to do for a couple of days!

And apologies for the punctuation. It's not necessary in a rant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment