Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

My few days

My mother moves in today.


I've been sorting things out for her. I've sorted through my clothes in my wardrobe. Put them into drawers. I've hoovered my room and put my bed on a diagonal.

I like having my bed on a diagonal. I like the way it sleeps. All diagonal, looking at the window on an angle. I like angled beds. I angled my old bed. It was comfy.
I helped her sort through everything. However I got sleepy, so I needed to rest. So she went home to get some more things, and I have sat here on the sofa to rest and to Blog. But this Blog seems quite boring!
Let me off; I'm sleepy!
Ingie stayed over last night.
And the night before.
I'd sleep on him forever if I could!
The other night we had chips and my Mum cut his hair. Let me point out how ABSOLUTELY DEEEELICIOUS he looks with his new hair cut! He looks so YUMMY! Yummy yummy yummy Mmmmmm <3! He's so amazing!
We were so tired. Slept like babies. He said I stole the bed. I didn't, he gave me the bed! He just didn't realise because he was asleep haha!
Yesterday we made home made pizza. It took us hours, and we rented an awful film. But we didn't pay for it. HA! We fell asleep as soon as it came on. It was dreadful. So we slept on the sofa and then went to bed. He slept on one side, I on the other. Because I didn't want him to be falling off the bed again. He still did I'm sure. Curled up like a baby on the edge of the bed.
He sleeps so cute it's really funny. He looks so angry in his sleep! I love it! <3
I love him!

Tonight I'm going to kiss him on the stairs. Like the way I did the other night. But better. I'm going to blow his mind. He makes me feel amazing when I kiss him like that.

IlovehavingaboyfriendwhoappreciatesmelikeIdohim<3!


0 comments:

Post a Comment