Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

My life.

I want to blog, but I'm exhausted.

Here is a list of my past two days:

YESTERDAY:
  • Worked with Ingie - it was fun. We didn't have work sex. My lala hurts! HAHA
  • Ingie cooked me dinner - it was really nice, slightly onion-y lol! But good ^_^
  • Ingie put nothing but my gran's apron on - He has a gorgeous peach!
  • I put flower everywhere - we had a huge food fight. I slapped Ingie's bum with flour.
  • Ingie experienced his first food fight - (He's clearly never lived!)
  • Ingie put potato down my pants - But I won the fight because I put ice cream on his face!
  • We lied together all night.
  • I told him my secrets.
  • He listened
  • I love him!
TODAY:
  • I was falling asleep
  • I'm still falling asleep
  • I ate a whole Aero
  • I feel sick
  • I miss Ingie
  • I love him!
ineedaningiehug<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment