Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

three boys i love

I want to read sad blogs and listen to sad music. I'm feeling very down. I haven't had a sad tear leave my eyes in a long time and I still can't seem to cry as much as I try. If I did a cry I'm sure I'd feel so much better. But how can you cry if you don't have anything to cry about? I don't even know why I'm sad.

My life:
I have a perfect boyfriend.
I have a lovely house.
A good job.
A cat.
I am saving to go on the journey of a lifetime.
And never come back.
I have a reason for living now. It's him.
I have a future.

So why am I so low?

Can I show you my three favourite men?
You haven't seen any of them and I talk about two of them a hell of a lot.


So... this may be my ingie<3 who I talk about lots. I love him too much! It's an obsession.




And this is Jack <3 he is my angel. My nephew. I want a Jack all to myself one day!


And thiiisss... Is my angel. My beautiful little boy Toulouse. I love him soooo much!! <3 My baby kitten not so baby anymore!

Night<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment