Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

They say you can never have too much of a good thing...

This needs amending!
Short term/long term, some things can be bad, and you can have too much of them.

A good example:
Chocolate cake - Short term; feel very sick. Long term; get very fat.

Or maybe:
Sleep - Short term; over tired. Long term; insomnia.

Soooo... I've decided that 'They' need correcting. Things you can never have too much of:

Love - Short term; that fuzzy feeling of adoration and giddiness you get when you think of them. Long term; the knowledge that you have loved them forever and that your life spent with them has been worth it.

Happiness - Short term; Happiness makes you smile, makes others smile. Long term; Happiness is a gift and if it lasts a lifetime you should be honoured.

So, I've concluded, as long as you have good things, that are good for you, then you can NEVER have too much of them. And this is how I feel about him. I can't see him ever not making me happy, not making me feel that feeling of adoration, and giddiness, that feeling of eternal love.

So 'They', here's my saying. Ame says you can never have too much of a good thing, if its good for you and healthy like love or happiness. Or Ingie <3

And here's another one while were on the Ame sayings...

They say you shouldn't rush things.

BUT I WANT TO! ha! Life is short: hell, life is fast! Damn fast! I'm 23 this year and I still feel like I'm 17. I still act like I'm 5 haha! I know, I know, things shouldn't be rushed, they don't need to be. But this has NEVER felt so right. It's not rushed, its spontaneous and fun! Life is so short. I want to enjoy my whole life with him. He's so fun! He's so perfect! I love him. Like I REALLY REALLY love him!

So... Ame says don't rush things but don't worry if things are quick, life is short, run with it, be spontaneous, live life to the full and every day like it's your last. Kiss him or her or shim! Kiss them until your mouth is sore and you lips are dry, and keep kissing! Don't EVER hesitate anything. Life is a learning curve. Take it on the chin and carry on. You will find perfection in whatever you do and things will get better!

(A lot longer than what 'They' say!) haha

and another thing...
He felt it...
Wana know a secret?...I felt it too!




ilongformybodytowork...iloveingie...hemakesmewantotlive...hemakesmefeelalive<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment