Pages

Saturday 28 August 2010

i have another date :)

I have a date tonight. I am, however unsure of what number date I'm up to! I think, I am on date number three. But like I say. I'm unsure. For me, date one was the trip to the park. We had a picnic on the bench and talked for hours. Date two; watching Inception. Bloody awful film but really fun in the cinema with the popcorn and everything :) So I see tonight at date three.

Let me just point out that this isn't just a third date with the love of my life. But also my third date ever!

I had never been on a date before I met <3ingie. Well, not a proper one anyway. So I am absolutely giddy with excitement today. How sad!

It's strange that we can spend so much time together just being with each other, and yet every minute that I see him I still feel that giddy excitement that I did the first day we kissed and the first time we told each other how we feel.

We haven't been together very long, but this relationship feels utterly perfect.
I have to point out that although I fee absolutely giddy with excitement today, I look terrible. I went to bed at 9pm last night and slept through until 5:30 this morning. I had nothing but nightmares which I couldn't wake from and have woken up with a terribly sore throat and snotty nose. I feel physically drained, and emotionally exhausted. My mother selling her house has effected me so much more than I ever imagined. Although consciously I am not aware of any feeling of sadness and remorse for the selling of the house. I have a feeling that deep within my subconscious I am feeling very very downtrodden by it all. I just wish I didn't have to work today.

I want to be well for my date tonight. I don't want to be exhausted and downtrodden. I am so excited and yet I am physically exhausted. It is a weird combination of feelings to contain.
So, tonight we are going to Manchester Trafford Centre. We are going to have Nando's for dinner and then watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World. I am so excited for tonight!

I am going to get dressed in my cutest outfit and do my 1950's hair! Knowing my luck everything will go terrible and I will look like a tramp, but ah well as long as I'm out with him nothing matters!

For now, I will try and survive the day at work. I am way too exhausted for silly games today and hope that it is busy and that people will be decent with me, for it they are not I am sure to come down on them like a ton of bricks!

I am off to get ready for work people.

wishmeluckfortonight<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment