Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

Amendment to the sunday rules!

Okay, this morning, the Sunday rules were broken. But there was a valid reason for it. And afterwards, I sat and thought to myself; this needs to be added to the Sunday rules!

A little background history.
The Sunday rules were introduced to me as a little girl when my mother used to let me have a whole day to do what ever I wanted. I often had my food the opposite way around; tea, dinner, breakfast. And I'd spend the day under my duvet with my mummy watching old films like Darby O'Gill and the Little People and Swiss Family Robinson!

Obviously, over the years, Sundays have become less of an event, what with work and responsibilities. But I've always aimed to have at least on duvet day in a month. And now I have every Sunday off, duvet days are back! Only problem is, I'm a woman now. And that mean's that some rules need amending to facilitate my needs. There comes a time in every woman's life when their body becomes a vial of rage and anger towards anyone around her. Her insides decide that she needs punishing for just being female and the pain becomes unbearable. (One bonus PMT is a great excuse to have a go at people!!!) I have not had this problem for five whole years (long story), however, this morning I woke up in AGONY!!! I had to get out of bed and bathe. But what a bloody brilliant start to a Sunday!!! Therefore, I have amended the Sunday rules to include the period bath ha! Annnnddd you can even bathe when you don't have a lady week just because bath's are the best!!!!

So here goes.


  1. Stay in bed all day! (unless... you have chronic period pains, then you can get in the bath!)
  2. You don't have to wash, but if you chose to, get in the bath!
  3. Don't bother eating, if it means you have to get out of bed.
  4. If you do have to eat, eat junk food and popcorn! (I suggest butter and salt)
  5. Think.
  6. But don't think too much!
  7. Don't worry about a thing. (It's a Sunday!!!)
  8. Watch old TV reruns and cheesy old films!
  9. Think of boys (or girls) and smile about them all.
  10. Find someone to join you. Sundays are best with friends!

    1 comments:

    sc00t said...

    Sunday's are amazing with friends. <3 xx

    Post a Comment