Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Sunday so far...

I went to Tesco. To buy cat food.
Somehow, I've managed to spend £30!

  • 48 pouches of cat food (Don'k ask why so many I don't know why!)
  • Lots of fruit; Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and Clementine.
  • A bike lock
  • Some smokes

How the hell have I spent £30?!?! It baffles me.

I tried to ride home on my bike with all my shopping on the left hand side of my handlebars. People, balance is a must when riding a push-bike!!! I tried to answer the phone and my bike went to the left. I swear I nearly died. I will not be doing that again!

I'm going to tidy the house now. Hoover and mop. I feel quite productive. Its a good feeling! Then I'm going to run a HUGE bubble bath and soak for hours. Read a book. Think about life. Maybe even try and eat some fruit ha! Expensive bloody fruit!

I realised I have quite a few friends I take for granted. I moan and bitch but they're there for me when I need them and I never notice until I do actually need them. I'm going to make more time for them. They're important. :) There are, however, those I thought of as friends, but now I realise not so much. More acquaintances.

Day two of being single; it feels really weird. And it seems to cost a lot!

howhaveispentsomuch? <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment