Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Blah!

I don't know were my head is today but it's certainly not on work. I don't know. I shouldn't have read that diary last night. I just shouldn't have. Fucking hell!
I've had a bad night and in having a worse day. I'm messed up. I don't know my emotions these days. I'm a fool! People!!! Don't cross me today. I'm on major rage! Urgh!
Why why why!!!! Why does everything get ruined by Lee? Urgh! Biggest fucking regret? I dunno. I can't just cut him out of my life! I know I should! But I just can't. I don't even love him. I did. But nothing like I feel now. And it's being ruined by him again. Every fucking time. It's not even his fault! Urghhhhh!!! I don't know my head anymore. I want to run away! I hate facing my problems!

ingieimsorryimsomessedup<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment