Pages

Monday 12 July 2010

Cats, mornings and previous nights...

Worst. Sleep. Ever!

My cat woke me up at 5am. He was crying at my front door. Let him in. He cry's for food then curls up in a ball on the top of the stairs. He's putting me on a huge guilt trip!!!

QUESTION: How much are cat's aware of their surroundings and the people they live with?

I'm sure he's putting me on a guilt trip.
I love him so much that I let him bully me. HA! Bullied by a kitten! I have spoilt him too much.
So yeah, this morning I've had a rubbish one!

Last night, when I was sleeping, two men woke me up. They were talking soooo loud outside my bedroom. About downloading and smoking. It made me really angry! People are always standing outside my house talking at stooopid times. Its so annoying. Do you think it would be acceptable to go down to the front door and yell? Or is that lame?! I decided when I was awake to have something to eat, as I haven't properly ate in two days and I threw up everywhere.

NEW RULE: Don't eat gravy if it's 2am and you haven't eaten in two days!!!

I spoke to my ex. It was weird. He seems way too over me too fast. I don't mean that to sound big headed either! It's been 2days and he seems all fine. I think he's poisoning my friends against me too. It hurts. We had a bit of a fight. I couldn't take his me, me, me attitude. I guess I'll find out what's going on tonight.

Apart from all that that I had a reeeally nice night <3

mynightwasgreat<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment