Pages

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Best. Night. Ever!

I haven't slept that well in months!
I haven't dreamt like that in years!

I woke up this morning at 6am to let the kitten in and I feel amazing!!!

I had the worlds most amazing dream! I was in a fairy glen and it was so beautiful. All sparkly and shiny. Everything had a crisp edge to it which made it all the more fresh and real. The colours were so vivid. it felt so real! And then the world went dark and the fairies panicked. Everything was shadowed by a huge figure blocking out the moonlight. The worlds most amazing dragon appeared. He was so beautiful. Gigantic ruby eyes and the most beautiful skin you've ever seen. Reds, golds and greens. His hair snaked down his back, glistening in the only moonlight visible behind his body. The fairies scattered. This dragon was threatening to them. He was to me, seeing as I was only the same size as those beautiful ethereal creatures myself. But I saw something in the dragon others couldn't see. He was strong and he was brave yes, but he was aware of his size and the delicacy of those around him. I climbed from my toadstool and spoke to him. (Yes! I can speak dragon! Heh!) After a time the dragon accepted me. I became aware of his emotions. Suddenly I grew so tall, taller than all the trees around me, the woods were just a patch in a field of golden corn. I climbed on the dragons back and we soared into the air, swooping into the fingers of corn and rising into the moonlight. For hours I seemed to fly with the dragon. Until I was fast asleep upon his back. When I awoke my dragon was gone, I was back in my forest, sleeping on a hovering leaf of emerald green. It felt like a dream, but I found his chain around my neck, and I knew whever I wished, I could grow and fly with my dragon once again!!!

It was the most real, vivid, amazing dream ever!!!

lastnightwasamazing<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment