Pages

Friday 23 July 2010

Job interview...

I need to write today. But my brain isn't functioning correctly. I have an interview today with a store for more hours. I only found out about it yesterday. I am literally pooing myself! Urgh! I hate interviews! :(
I've not had a good night sleep. Lots on my mind. Too much on my mind. I feel quite weird today. I'm on a down day today. I hope I get this job. It will be more money and even though I'll be travelling further, the commission and what not will help me afford the house. I need to find a new house mate but I really don't like people and so I don't know what I'm going to do. I think I'd prefer to live with a boy than a girl. I get on better with boys anyway and I only have one real female friend that I'm close to and she already has her own house! Urgh. See I'm rambling. My brain is everywhere.
I feel really sick. Panic attack! I hate feeling like this and I have to get ready for work soon. Argghhh!!
I'm stressing today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment