Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

It's good to talk.

Is it?! Is it really? Because my bank account says otherwise! HA! My phone bill has come in at £50.70 this month. It is usually £9.97. I didn't realise how much I talked! Okay I've gone over it a lot more in the past. But my boyfriend lived down south and me up north so what do you expect.
But my god! I've used 297 non-inclusive minutes talking to my best friend!<3 That's literally insane!
I was looking through my call log. Did you know I've called him for 46 mins at a time?! Hahaha! And he's been calling me too. I haven't spent so much time on the phone to someone since I was like 17! It's brilliant!
We really do get on so well! He's like literally my best friend! I have never been so close to someone and known them for such a short amount of time. It's insane!
I've had the best day off work ever today. We walked to Haigh Hall with the dog and had a picnic on a bench heh! We were there for hours! Time goes so fast when were together.
And my kitten loves him!

hesliterallyperfect<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment