Pages

Saturday 24 July 2010

Nervous day...

Today is a big day for me, I guess. I'm quite VERY nervous! Ingie is spending his first night here. Now I know what you're thinking oh she's scared he'll see her morning hair, no make-up, bad breath. But that's not it! I don't sleep very well. I have terrors and I shout and fight. I never sleep well, especially when I've got something on my mind. And how can you not have anything on your mind when a gorgeous man in your bed sleeping next to you?! So I'm pooing one today! What do I do? It's been two years since I slept in bed with anyone else! And then it took months for my ex to stay over!
Things are going fast I know, and my friend told me she thinks things are fast. But like I told her, I always take things so slow and steady. I need some spontaneity in my life! And why not?! I really like Ingie and he likes me. Why not have fun?
But Urrgghh I am so nervous. I missed him so much last night. We worked all day and he left and I never got to hold him or kiss him. It was torture!!!
My sister is coming on Sunday. I'm cooking Sunday roast for Ingie, my sister and myself. I'm quite nervous about that too. My sister can be weird with meeting new people. I get to see my beautiful nephew too so that's good :D
Okay I'm off I am slightly hung over and I need to look alive haha!

imquitepooingone! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment