Pages

Saturday 17 July 2010

I've had the worst morning of my life! Why is it that when I go to bed late something completely dumb happened which means that A: I have to get up early and B: I feel both shitty and tired for the rest of the day? It's absofuckinglutelyrubbish!!!
So, I went to bed at about 3am, after the best day off ever and thought, oh I'll get up a bit late for work tomorrow, be a bit naughty. Did I? Did I feck!!! At 7am I get a phone call from my ex's mum's phone. My head:
"shit shit!! That was loud, that woke me up! Who the hell? Oh his mum I better answer."
What a bloody big mistake!!! It was him, he needed to go to the hospital, dumb ass got attacked in town. Town clearly isn't safe by the way! So, me being kind me goes with him. The only thing my good deed of the day has done is made me really tired and really bloody stressed.
Well no, I tell a lie, it also helped me get around some things that were on my mind about me and my beautiful boyfriend and the situation we are both in with my ex. But that aside; bad day!!!
:(
ineedadouvethug<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment