Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Inception:

What a bloody long film!
We went to watch it last night. Everyone's been talking about how it was "The best film of the year!" and "Absolutely amazing!" However, nobody pointed out that it was going to be "The longest film ever!" It was that long I actually screeched a laugh at the top of my lungs at one point!
What a film!

Dear Leo Cappy:
Can you please explain to me the reason why your film was so long? It really was unnecessarily long! The scene with the van falling off the cliff. Was that some kind of middle finger to us the viewers? Because it was bloody ridiculous! Okay, good film, nice story line, gozzy ending. But PLEASE, the next film you do, don't make it so painfully long!
Also, while I'm writing, could you please let me know when you got so fat and old? And what the deal is that the caterpillar on your upper lip? You used to be so beautiful!
On a positive note, I did enjoy a film full of sexy men and women :D (I'm not a lesbian).
Regards,
Yoshimi Cecilia!

Sexy film men and women:
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Ellen Page
Tom Hardy
Cillian Murphy

thatfilmwastoolong!<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment