Pages

Wednesday 21 July 2010

My bloody long day!

Today started off as a slightly sleepy but otherwise good day. It is becoming worse and worse. I'm afraid of what is to come. Let me lead you though my day:

I awoke at 7am to the sound of Florence and the machine's hurricane drunk. Always a good song to wake to as I love singing along and after all the fun of last night it easily assisted my good mood. I hit the snooze button after a little sing along and decided I'd rest for ten before getting out of bed. During this Time I must have fallen back to sleep because when I awoke it was 7:30 and my kitten was climbing on my head. He was doing some weird cleaning thing on my hair which freaked me out quite a bit and I thought it best to get out of bed and feed the little weirdo. So far, so good. My morning continued pretty much the same. I smiled like a Cheshire cat and my kitten tried to trip me up and kill my hair extensions. On my way to work I noticed there were alot of steam gremlins around and this made me smile like a fool because it reminded me of when I was a child and I used to be scared of them. If you don't know what a steam gremlin is, it's when, after the rain, the sun dries up the pavement and you can see the steam coming off it. But it creates a kind of mass of steam which looks like a little steam being, and when cars pass it it's pushed back to the pavement and the same when people pass it, it disperses like it was fearful then joins back together as one.
So yeah, my morning was seemingly good and as an added bonus all the little green men came on at every crossing I neared. That never happens to me. I arrived in work on time even though I set off late and even with my tired state I was still smiling!
My day began to turn sour when my first customer of the day arrived. He was an old tramp who apparently was best friends with a woman from the other shop, however why he did not visit her I couldn't tell you. He said he was 65 years old and that he was heartbroken as he and no credit left on his phone. Okay??? He said other things but I dint know what they were, this old man was rambling. I fixed his phone and nearly puked but things didn't end there oh no! He pulled out a card from his sock and a ten pound note: "I need a fiver on there please darlin" he smelled like urine and I thought I was going to vomit! I took his card and quickly processed his request. I swear to god I have never processed anything as fast in my life! This man was dreadful and I wanted him out of my shop. After he left I yelled to my manager for the alcohol hand wash and I scrubbed and scrubbed!!! That man was awful. I don't care that he was 65 and homeless. Homeless people can still wash!!!
So yeah my stress begun. I got two contractors in to fix the till and the hole in the roof and an electrician to sort the meters. But was my boss anywhere to see? Was he bloody hell. He'd gone out to sort his car and wasn't answering my calls. I got a stress on!!!
I was exhausted and I had to cope with random people who couldn't speak properly asking me stupid questions! Dumb arses!! They stress me the hell out!! I hate idiots!
Then I came home and had to bring the bins in and remembered I'd forgot to put my recycling out! So now I have to wait two bloody weeks!!
Pretty much my day has gone from bad to worse. I'm utterly exhausted now. All I want now is my bed!

ineedtogotosleep<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment