Pages

Monday 26 July 2010

Short Post... (end's up not so short)

Short post this morning as I have got up late and I have to go to work :( I shall continue my chats with you when I return home though, so don't you worry!
So...

I've had a BRILLIANT weekend!!! I've had the BEST weekend of my life!!! THE BEST!
I am so in love with him! So soon, so fast! But I don't care how soon and fast it is! I love him and it feels amazing!!!

He came around, and my sleeping didn't even scare him! He said I was talking about training and then I got up to use the loo and was talking to him. I didn't even remember that! I'm so embarrassing! He stayed after work. We went to my friend's house and watched rubbish and weird films ha! I think they like him. They did the "We'll be overly sarcastic to you and see how you can cope with it" thing and he seemed to cope okay so I don't think he has anything to worry about there. Heh my friends are very over protective of me. But they spent the whole night keeping their dog away from him because he has allergies and that's not something my best friend would do for just anyone! She's a bigger bitch than me! Ha!

He spent the night. I was amazing. I liked sleeping next to him, even if I did sleep like a fool and talk and walk and drule! ha! He looks cute when he sleeps <3

We spent Sunday breaking the rules. Cooking Sunday dinner for the family and not doing anything the rules state for a Sunday! I feel bad because he missed his f1 which he is quite obsessed with :P heh. I'll make it up to him I'm sure. The family seemed to like him. Jack was as delicious as ever. He just sat being so cute. I love that baby so much! I got the best baby cuggles ever off him yesterday. He's so cuggly <3iloveyoujp!!!  My sister and her boyfriend seemed to like him which is REALLY good. Because my sister isn't a very good new people person :)

Sunday night was... CRAZY! AMAZING!! WOW!!! heh! No really, Sunday night was just insane!

He makes me feel so amazing about myself. I hope I can do the same for him!

I want to spend my life with him and that doesn't even freak me out!

iloveyousomuchmyingie<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment